Happy Holidays To all our valued clients and customers Happy Hoildays and a wonderful upcoming New Year from the staff at First Rate Property Management!
Our Holiday schedule is as follows:
We will be closed the weekends of the 24th - 25th and the 31st – 1st of January. We will be open Monday through Friday with normal business hours.
More Multi-Family Properties Being Built
The potential downside is that the new construction increases the supply of rentals, which may soften the expected rent increases and reduced vacancies that we were predicting in 2012. Also, if priced similarly, or not much higher, tenants may prefer to rent something newer. Granite countertops, tile flooring, new appliances, and tile back splashes provide a lot of appeal, and if the rent isn't much more, I suspect many renters will be willing to make the move.
Is Renting Becoming more Glamorous?
Tony A Drost
http://www.frpmrentals.com/ First Rate Property Management, Inc
- Boise Area Real Estate Market
- Boise Area Rental Market
- Property Management
- Boise Real Estate Market
- Boise and Idaho in the News
- Deferred property maintenance
- Rental Property Maintenance
- Fair Housing
- Interest Rates and Inflation: A Mystery
- Quarter 2 Vacancy Information
- We're Calling it: Rental Market Softens
- Procedures for Inherited Tenants
- Swope Investment Properties Investor Newsletter
- Tony Drost
- Melissa Sharone
- Kristen Curtis
- Tyler Brown
- Tara Pecora
- Marie Swanson
- Lizz Loop