I subscribe to a number of feeds that push information to me and one is from Hennessey Appraisals. Below is a snippet of the data he presents but once you click on the Read More link, you can see much more. It’s good to see the Boise area continuing to improve in so many ways.
The inventory report was updated today Ada County single family average monthly sold price went down in November ($240,000 to $235,000), however its yearly trend is up 16% in the last 12 months ($203,000 vs. 235,000). Canyon County single family average monthly sold price went up November ($133,000 to $138,000). Its yearly trend is up 23% in the last 12 months. ($112,000 vs. $138,000) Monthly sold volume is down about 10% in both Counties in November-2013 compared to November-2012 Si ...
- Boise Area Rental Market
- Boise Area Real Estate Market
- Property Management
- Boise Real Estate Market
- Boise and Idaho in the News
- Deferred property maintenance
- Rental Property Maintenance
- Fair Housing
- Is renting Overtaking the Housing Market?
- 3rd Quarter Vacancy Update
- Interest Rates and Inflation: A Mystery
- Quarter 2 Vacancy Information
- We're Calling it: Rental Market Softens
- Tony Drost
- Melissa Sharone
- Kristen Curtis
- Tyler Brown
- Tara Pecora
- Marie Swanson
- Lizz Loop