Vacancy Rate in Boise, ID:
First Rate Property Management Inc. (FRPM) has reported our overall vacancy at 3.0% this week. This compares to 4.4% last year at this time and 6.5% in 2009. The office phone call volume is "crazy busy", the highest it's been in nearly a year.
First Rate Property Management Search Engine Optimization:
Since Google has purchased YouTube, they're making YouTube videos relevant in web searches. Therefore we are now posting our listing videos to YouTube. Also, GOOGLE is transcribing the words and using them for searches, so we are using generic key words in the first 30 seconds of the video in order to optimize our search engine results. For example, we are stating the areas we manage, which are Boise, Meridian, and Eagle. Additionally, we want to be sure to use key words like rent, lease, rental, and property management. This optimization keeps First Rate Property Management a leader in web searchers for property managers in the Boise Idaho area.
- Boise Area Rental Market
- Boise Area Real Estate market
- Property Management
- Boise Area Real Estate Market
- Boise Real Estate Market
- Boise and Idaho in the News
- Deferred property maintenance
- Rental Property Maintenance
- Fair Housing
- What to expect in the rental market in 2018
- New Tax Plan and You!
- What do Rising Mortgage Rates Mean?!
- 4th Quarter Vacancy and Rental Rates are in
- Pet Screening: How it Benefits You
- Tony Drost
- Kurtis Tarbet
- Jim Sharone
- Melissa Sharone
- Julie Tollifson
- Kristen Curtis
- Tyler Brown
- Tara Pecora
- Marie Swanson
- Lizz Loop