Below is a link to an article from CNN citing 10 locations within the world that we all should adventure. Location 4, is Idaho, just 6 spots before Outer Space. What a compliment to list Idaho amongst well known destinations like Bolivia, Mongolia, Bhutan, and and the Arctic Circle. In fact, they recommend starting your Idaho adventure in Boise. Some of the Idaho features cited, were the deepest river gorge in North America (Hells Canyon), more miles of rivers than any other state, a waterfall (Shoshone Falls) taller than the famous Niagara Falls, and a lot more.
It's a good read, but bittersweet for me. It's nice that Idaho is getting some attention. But I must admit, I miss the small town I grew up in.
Sawtooth Mountains, Idaho
Shoshone Falls, Idaho
- Boise Area Rental Market
- Boise Area Real Estate Market
- Property Management
- Boise Real Estate Market
- Boise and Idaho in the News
- Deferred property maintenance
- Rental Property Maintenance
- Fair Housing
- Is renting Overtaking the Housing Market?
- 3rd Quarter Vacancy Update
- Interest Rates and Inflation: A Mystery
- Quarter 2 Vacancy Information
- We're Calling it: Rental Market Softens
- Tony Drost
- Melissa Sharone
- Kristen Curtis
- Tyler Brown
- Tara Pecora
- Marie Swanson
- Lizz Loop