Recommend this Blog to a friend! Type in Recipient's email address:
HOME SALES AND PRICES IMPROVING
Vacancy Rate for Rentals in the Boise Idaho Market:
First Rate Property Management's current vacancy rate is 1.0%, 2.5 times lower than the previous year’s. This is due to higher renewal rates and eliminating leases ending in winter months.
Home Prices Continue to Improve:
Below is a link to the FNC Residential Price Index update for December of 2012. Within the article it states that home values have continued to improve 8 straight months. Some of the contributors were declining foreclosures and an increase in sales volume.
Tony A. Drost
First Rate Property Management, Inc
Boise Area Rental Market
- Boise Area Rental Market
- Boise Area Real Estate market
- Property Management
- Boise Area Real Estate Market
- Boise Real Estate Market
- Boise and Idaho in the News
- Deferred property maintenance
- Rental Property Maintenance
- Fair Housing
- What to expect in the rental market in 2018
- New Tax Plan and You!
- What do Rising Mortgage Rates Mean?!
- 4th Quarter Vacancy and Rental Rates are in
- Pet Screening: How it Benefits You
- Tony Drost
- Kurtis Tarbet
- Jim Sharone
- Melissa Sharone
- Julie Tollifson
- Kristen Curtis
- Tyler Brown
- Tara Pecora
- Marie Swanson
- Lizz Loop