The Ada County Association of Realtors (ACAR) just released December 2014 sales numbers. I thought the graphic provided a nice snapshot. Click on the image below to link you to the full report. Below is a quick summary.
December sales were up by 4% from December 2013, but when you look at total sales for all of 2014 compared to total sales in 2013, they went down 2.5%.
Median Home Price:
December median home price was $214,000; up 8% from December 2013. The 2014 median home price was $210,000 which is 6% over 2013.
The price categories in shortest supply are homes between $100,000 to $119,000 which has a 1.3 month supply and homes between $120,000 to $159,000 have a 1.8 month supply. In December, sales in the latter category were up 17% over November sales.
- Boise Area Rental Market
- Boise Area Real Estate market
- Property Management
- Boise Area Real Estate Market
- Boise Real Estate Market
- Boise and Idaho in the News
- Deferred property maintenance
- Rental Property Maintenance
- Fair Housing
- What to expect in the rental market in 2018
- New Tax Plan and You!
- What do Rising Mortgage Rates Mean?!
- 4th Quarter Vacancy and Rental Rates are in
- Pet Screening: How it Benefits You
- Tony Drost
- Kurtis Tarbet
- Jim Sharone
- Melissa Sharone
- Julie Tollifson
- Kristen Curtis
- Tyler Brown
- Tara Pecora
- Marie Swanson
- Lizz Loop