Boise Area Vacancy Rates
First Rate Property Management’s vacancy rates in Boise and the surrounding areas remain low despite continued gradual increases in rent and deposits collected. This morning our overall vacancy rate was 1.86%. Last year at this time our vacancy rate was at 2.85%. It is predicted that next weeks vacancy rate will climb significantly (to roughly 3%) due our inventory reduction (smaller sample size) and increased notices to move due to nicer weather.
The call volume at our office is increasing due to the combination of warmer weather, aggressive web advertising and area rental inventory levels remaining low.
Spring Time in Boise, Idaho
Although some of the grass, flowers and trees are starting to wake up, there is still snow visible from Boise in the local mountains. Spring yard clean ups have started, but to be on the safe side, sprinkler turn-ons have been delayed until next week or higher overnight temps.
Robert Waldron & Lizz Loop
First Rate Property Management
- Boise Area Rental Market
- Boise Area Real Estate Market
- Property Management
- Boise Real Estate Market
- Boise and Idaho in the News
- Deferred property maintenance
- Rental Property Maintenance
- Fair Housing
- Is renting Overtaking the Housing Market?
- 3rd Quarter Vacancy Update
- Interest Rates and Inflation: A Mystery
- Quarter 2 Vacancy Information
- We're Calling it: Rental Market Softens
- Tony Drost
- Melissa Sharone
- Kristen Curtis
- Tyler Brown
- Tara Pecora
- Marie Swanson
- Lizz Loop