Boise Area's Real Estate is Quickly Growing:
The web-article link below states numerous national publications are ranking the Boise area's real estate market as one of the fastest-improving in the nation and local realtors agree.
Demand Causing Competition Between Investors and Homebuyers:
National figures show that the housing recovery is slow, but Boise is one of a few U.S. cities that have seen a run-up in demand and prices. Because of this investors and homebuyers are in competition, and both say there is a shortage.
Idaho Ranked Amongst Friendliest States for Small Business:
Thumbtack.com, in partnership with the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation, has conducted a two-month survey of over 6,000 small business owners nationwide. The data shines a new light on the United States' business regulatory climate and the nation's economic health.
Posted by Robert Waldron for:
Tony A. Drost
First Rate Property Management, Inc
- Boise Area Rental Market
- Boise Area Real Estate market
- Property Management
- Boise Area Real Estate Market
- Boise Real Estate Market
- Boise and Idaho in the News
- Deferred property maintenance
- Rental Property Maintenance
- Fair Housing
- What to expect in the rental market in 2018
- New Tax Plan and You!
- What do Rising Mortgage Rates Mean?!
- 4th Quarter Vacancy and Rental Rates are in
- Pet Screening: How it Benefits You
- Tony Drost
- Kurtis Tarbet
- Jim Sharone
- Melissa Sharone
- Julie Tollifson
- Kristen Curtis
- Tyler Brown
- Tara Pecora
- Marie Swanson
- Lizz Loop