by Matt Standal -- KTVB.com
April 8, 2014
BOISE -- News flash, Boise -- you make a lot of top 10 lists.
The latest, compiled by Simple Moving Labor, named the City of Trees the best place to move for 2014.
That list ranked 10 cities across America in the categories of unemployment, median income, home value growth, and home affordability.
Boise was judged 5th in unemployment, 3rd in median income, 2nd in home value growth, and 1st in home affordability. The overall score put Boise on top of the list.
- Ft. Lauderdale
- Fort Worth
- Salt Lake City
- Boise Area Rental Market
- Property Management
- Boise Area Real Estate Market
- Boise Real Estate Market
- Boise and Idaho in the News
- Deferred property maintenance
- Rental Property Maintenance
- Fair Housing
- 4th Quarter Vacancy and Rental Rates are in
- Pet Screening: How it Benefits You
- What Boise Housing Market Has In Store in 2018
- Study Proves Renters Can be Wealthier than Buyers (Really!)
- Rentberry, they do Everything
- Melissa Sharone
- Julie Tollifson
- Tony Drost
- Kristen Curtis
- Tyler Brown
- Tara Pecora
- Marie Swanson
- Lizz Loop