Renters are Here to Stay:
Below is a link to an article from HousingWire.com that states 5-6 million rental households will be created within the next 10-years. Further they state that there are currently 38 million rentals across the nation currently, which is expected to grow to 41 million just within the next two years. Why? One of the reasons was the increase of supply of rentals after the housing crash now make it possible to find a rental in a location ideal to some specific needs, such as schools and employment.
FRPM Vacancy Rate to Date: Currently the vacancy rate for our rentals in the Boise area is 3.5%.
- Boise Area Rental Market
- Boise Area Real Estate market
- Property Management
- Boise Area Real Estate Market
- Boise Real Estate Market
- Boise and Idaho in the News
- Deferred property maintenance
- Rental Property Maintenance
- Fair Housing
- What to expect in the rental market in 2018
- New Tax Plan and You!
- What do Rising Mortgage Rates Mean?!
- 4th Quarter Vacancy and Rental Rates are in
- Pet Screening: How it Benefits You
- Tony Drost
- Kurtis Tarbet
- Jim Sharone
- Melissa Sharone
- Julie Tollifson
- Kristen Curtis
- Tyler Brown
- Tara Pecora
- Marie Swanson
- Lizz Loop