Boise Recovering Fast: Below is a link to the online version of ktvb news in Boise, ID. From higher than expected real estate sales to family-friendly environments like low crime rates and listed as one of the friendliest cities to live in, Boise is a desirable place to live and conduct business.
First Rate Property Management Vacancy Rate:
This week our vacancy rate for the Boise/Meridian areas is 2.5%. This year to date we are at 2.9%, up 2.7% from last year at this time. There are still some apartments by Boise State University that continue to sit vacant due to timing with class schedules.
Posted by Robert Waldron for:
Tony A. Drost
First Rate Property Management, Inc
- Property Management
- Boise Area Rental Market
- Boise Real Estate Market
- Boise Area Real Estate Market
- Interest Rates
- Boise and Idaho in the News
- Deferred property maintenance
- Rental Property Maintenance
- Fair Housing
- Turning Units in a Timely Manor
- No Vacancy: Why You Should Care About Vacancy Rates Again?
- Odd Gift Receives Tenant Appreciation and Saves Landlords Money
- Investment Sales Still Strong
- Are Landlords profiting from application fees?
- Lacey Hofman
- Kurtis Tarbet
- Jim Sharone
- Tony Drost
- Melissa Sharone
- Julie Tollifson
- Tyler Selee
- Kristen Curtis
- Tyler Brown
- Tara Pecora
- Marie Swanson
- Lizz Loop