Future Boise Construction data according to the site below.
MultiFamilyData is a nationwide database of apartment and condominium projects in the planning and construction stages.
In January 2014, we added 720 new projects totaling more than 67550 units while updating 389 more projects. Below are five of the projects that may be of interest to you:
In addition to detailed project information, MultiFamilyData focuses on obtaining information not publicly available, such as owner, developer and architect contact information. It also features Map View, allowing users to search, identify and analyze projects on an interactive map.
We invite you to learn more about MultiFamilyData by visiting our site or contacting us at 866-316-5300.
- Property Management
- Boise Area Rental Market
- Boise Real Estate Market
- Boise Area Real Estate Market
- Interest Rates
- Boise and Idaho in the News
- Deferred property maintenance
- Rental Property Maintenance
- Fair Housing
- What does the Goverment Shutdown Mean for Subsidized Housing
- Turning Units in a Timely Manor
- No Vacancy: Why You Should Care About Vacancy Rates Again?
- Odd Gift Receives Tenant Appreciation and Saves Landlords Money
- Investment Sales Still Strong
- Julie Tollifson
- Lacey Hofman
- Kurtis Tarbet
- Jim Sharone
- Tony Drost
- Melissa Sharone
- Tyler Selee
- Kristen Curtis
- Tyler Brown
- Tara Pecora
- Marie Swanson
- Lizz Loop