Recommend this Blog to a friend! Type in Recipient's email address:
Boise Area Vacancy Rate (May 2014)
This is the 34th week in a row of record-low vacancy rates for First Rate Property Management, Inc.
We anticipate that this summer's vacancy rate will follow closer to 2011-2012 as opposed to 2013 record-high vacancy rates.
Boise Area Rental Market
- Property Management
- Boise Area Rental Market
- Boise Real Estate Market
- Boise Area Real Estate Market
- Interest Rates
- Boise and Idaho in the News
- Deferred property maintenance
- Rental Property Maintenance
- Fair Housing
- Turning Units in a Timely Manor
- No Vacancy: Why You Should Care About Vacancy Rates Again?
- Odd Gift Receives Tenant Appreciation and Saves Landlords Money
- Investment Sales Still Strong
- Are Landlords profiting from application fees?
- Lacey Hofman
- Kurtis Tarbet
- Jim Sharone
- Tony Drost
- Melissa Sharone
- Julie Tollifson
- Tyler Selee
- Kristen Curtis
- Tyler Brown
- Tara Pecora
- Marie Swanson
- Lizz Loop