Boise Area Rental Vacancy Rate:
Currently, First Rate Property Management Inc. has an historic low of 1.1% overall vacancy rate. Compared to last year at this time of 2.7% and in 2009 at 7.3%. This low vacancy rate is mainly the result of policy as explained in the last blog. The weather is milder now then the last two years which may also be contributing to the overall vacancy numbers.
Real Estate Investment Considerations:
The following link was in the Wall Street Journal on the 12-13th of November, 2011 offering a realistic view point of considerations most first-time investors do not think about.
Tony A Drost
First Rate Property Management, Inc
- Property Management
- Boise Area Rental Market
- Boise Real Estate Market
- Boise Area Real Estate Market
- Interest Rates
- Boise and Idaho in the News
- Deferred property maintenance
- Rental Property Maintenance
- Fair Housing
- Turning Units in a Timely Manor
- No Vacancy: Why You Should Care About Vacancy Rates Again?
- Odd Gift Receives Tenant Appreciation and Saves Landlords Money
- Investment Sales Still Strong
- Are Landlords profiting from application fees?
- Lacey Hofman
- Kurtis Tarbet
- Jim Sharone
- Tony Drost
- Melissa Sharone
- Julie Tollifson
- Tyler Selee
- Kristen Curtis
- Tyler Brown
- Tara Pecora
- Marie Swanson
- Lizz Loop