Rents on the Rise Yesterday my blog discussed some changes in lending that I believed would help improve the rental market. Below is a link to another article that addresses rents specifically. Some of the information doesn’t apply to the Boise area, such as a 1% increase per year over the past decade. But I would agree that we should see an increase in rents in the Boise area. I would think we’ll see the Eagle single family home rents increase, but I don’t think the Eagle multi-family will see as much of an increase as we see in Boise and Meridian, unless more business comes into play.
First Rate Property Management, Inc.
- Boise Area Rental Market
- Boise Area Real Estate market
- Property Management
- Boise Area Real Estate Market
- Boise Real Estate Market
- Boise and Idaho in the News
- Deferred property maintenance
- Rental Property Maintenance
- Fair Housing
- What to expect in the rental market in 2018
- New Tax Plan and You!
- What do Rising Mortgage Rates Mean?!
- 4th Quarter Vacancy and Rental Rates are in
- Pet Screening: How it Benefits You
- Tony Drost
- Kurtis Tarbet
- Jim Sharone
- Melissa Sharone
- Julie Tollifson
- Kristen Curtis
- Tyler Brown
- Tara Pecora
- Marie Swanson
- Lizz Loop