Recommend this Blog to a friend! Type in Recipient's email address:
BOISE, A BETTER PLACE TO OWN A HOME
Good News for Boise Homeowners:
Below is a link to an article from StateImpact, written by Molly Messick. I was attending a Lead Based Paint class, when my phone lit up and I saw, "Worst Place to Buy.....Boise", come across the screen. I will admit, I couldn't wait for a break and had to read the article right away. I was happy to quickly realize that this was a good thing.
The short article mentions that the number of foreclosures fell by 27% from 2011 to 2012. If we look at distress sales of 4 plexes in Ada and Canyon counties, the numbers are even stronger. We saw a 49% drop in distressed sales from 2011 to 2012. At the end of 2010, 93% of these 4 plexes were distress sales. Now the good news, we are now below 10%. As a result, we have seen 4 plexes appreciate very well over the last year. Anyway, please take a look, it’s a short read.
- Property Management
- Boise Area Rental Market
- Boise Real Estate Market
- Boise Area Real Estate Market
- Interest Rates
- Boise and Idaho in the News
- Deferred property maintenance
- Rental Property Maintenance
- Fair Housing
- Turning Units in a Timely Manor
- No Vacancy: Why You Should Care About Vacancy Rates Again?
- Odd Gift Receives Tenant Appreciation and Saves Landlords Money
- Investment Sales Still Strong
- Are Landlords profiting from application fees?
- Lacey Hofman
- Kurtis Tarbet
- Jim Sharone
- Tony Drost
- Melissa Sharone
- Julie Tollifson
- Tyler Selee
- Kristen Curtis
- Tyler Brown
- Tara Pecora
- Marie Swanson
- Lizz Loop