Recommend this Blog to a friend! Type in Recipient's email address:
Ada County Real Estate Report
- The National Association of Realtors (NAR) ranked Idaho as #2 in the country for job growth, up 3.2% year-over-year.
- Idaho was 4th in the nation for price appreciation last year -- up 8.5% from 2014.
- Overall, Idaho's price appreciation is expected to stabilize and we'll see more of a historic average of about 3.9% price appreciation in 2016.
- Domestic migration from neighboring states -- especially California -- should continue in 2016.
- Low inventory coupled with population growth is driving prices and demand.
2015 Residential Real Estate Market Report for Ada County
Provided by the Ada County Association of REALTORS® (ACAR)
Based primarily on data from the Intermountain MLS (IMLS)
Boise Real Estate Market
- Property Management
- Boise Area Rental Market
- Boise Real Estate Market
- Boise Area Real Estate Market
- Interest Rates
- Boise and Idaho in the News
- Deferred property maintenance
- Rental Property Maintenance
- Fair Housing
- What does the Goverment Shutdown Mean for Subsidized Housing
- Turning Units in a Timely Manor
- No Vacancy: Why You Should Care About Vacancy Rates Again?
- Odd Gift Receives Tenant Appreciation and Saves Landlords Money
- Investment Sales Still Strong
- Julie Tollifson
- Lacey Hofman
- Kurtis Tarbet
- Jim Sharone
- Tony Drost
- Melissa Sharone
- Tyler Selee
- Kristen Curtis
- Tyler Brown
- Tara Pecora
- Marie Swanson
- Lizz Loop