Our vacancy rate continues to be very low at just 2.5%. Based on the inquiry and application rate, I am expecting that to climb in April, but maybe things will pick up in the next two weeks. We did push some rents up and drop some move-in specials, so that perhaps is what has slowed down our inquiry rate. We’ll continue to monitor the traffic rate for each listing and make the necessary adjustments to minimize vacancy.
With the time change comes extended daylight hours. We have added a swing shift so that we can show properties until 8pm each night. I don’t know any other professional property management companies out there that has extended hours like that, so we tend to capitalize on lease signings.
- Boise Area Rental Market
- Boise Area Real Estate market
- Property Management
- Boise Area Real Estate Market
- Boise Real Estate Market
- Boise and Idaho in the News
- Deferred property maintenance
- Rental Property Maintenance
- Fair Housing
- What to expect in the rental market in 2018
- New Tax Plan and You!
- What do Rising Mortgage Rates Mean?!
- 4th Quarter Vacancy and Rental Rates are in
- Pet Screening: How it Benefits You
- Tony Drost
- Kurtis Tarbet
- Jim Sharone
- Melissa Sharone
- Julie Tollifson
- Kristen Curtis
- Tyler Brown
- Tara Pecora
- Marie Swanson
- Lizz Loop